|I was about to repurchase my Premium membership when the car accident happened and I couldn't devote the funds to it. So now I'm just trying to get enough points to get it back again ^_^; I don't have very good luck.|
But thank you to everyone who has donated!
|I keep getting asked about my prices/policies so I'm going to buckle and post them publicly. This is subject to change.|
1. What can I make?
I don't specialize in any one type of plush. I love new challenges but reserve the right to refuse something I find too far beyond my skill level. I do not offer MSPA plushes aside from fan-trolls and fankids. My favorite thing to make is pillows.
2. What materials do I use?
Glacier and Northern lights fleece and 3mm pile minky are my most common fabrics. I do NOT use fireside, anti-pill, or blizzard fleece because I absolutely despise their texture. Yes, fleece items WILL pill over time, it's inevitable but I'd rather let them have some time unpilled instead of buying my fabric "pre pilled" like the other fleeces virtually are. I stuff my items with poly pellets and polyfill. My plushes are usually stuffed medium-firm to extra firm depending. Beanies are stuffed lighter to make them floppy. As for thread, I don't stick to any one brand. I do NOT buy cheap, however. I only buy from reputable companies.
3. What machines do I use?
My sewing is done on a Singer Protege and my embroidery (not including applique) is on a Brother SE-400. I digitize some of my own embroidery but usually I buy from SoapyBacon and EthePony until I can afford my own copy of Embird.
4. What patterns do I use?
I draft my own patterns. I do not sell my patterns.
I AM an occasional smoker, but I only smoke outside. I wash my hands after handling cigarettes so it's unlikely a plush will somehow acquire any smoke. But you can make your own decision there.
I DO have pets. While I try to keep my fabric and sewn items away from them, pet hair gets everywhere. I try to clean up pet hair from any items as best I can but inevitably some will be left. If you are very very allergic you need to let me know in advance so I can set up a temporary work space away from the animals to try to reduce the chance of contamination.
Everything is machine sewn with the exception of finishing details and SOME applique which I do by hand.
1. For orders under $100 payment must be received in FULL before work begins. You are not on my schedule until you pay. I will not hold spots.
2.For orders over $100 you may pay in installments as agreed upon by both you and I. Work begins after the first $100 is received and/or enough to cover the materials, whichever is more.
3. I am NOT responsible after I have posted the item for shipment. If the mail carrier looses the package, it's not my fault. All my items come with $50 insurance. If your package gets lost, that's all I can guarentee back to you if you live within the US. You CAN ask for additional insurance, but that cost will be passed on to you.
4. Orders paid for with PayPal or Square have an additional fee.
5. Money orders and checks sent via the mail are not my responsibility. If the money order/check is lost on its way to me the order will not be continued with until it is received. To help combat this PLEASE keep your order stub or get tracking on your letter.
6. Turn around time varies. Holiday seasons are always much slower. 2 weeks AT LEAST is needed for small items. I usually require 1-2 months advance notice of the order.
7. Local people can pick up their order in person if they'd like to forgo the shipping fees but I will not deliver the item myself to your door. Unless maybe bribed with cookies..maybe..
8. I RARELY post images of a finished commission before it arrives at its new home. I don't like spoiling the surprise
I don't offer refunds on completed plushes. You do have to pay to get on my schedule at all, but if there's a long wait time and you want to cancel your order you may do so ONLY before materials have been purchased. If I've already bought the fabric and it's not fabric I can justify having for another order, you will not be refunded. If you were on a payment plan and only made the partial payment, this still applies. Please be certain of your order when you place the order. I understand special circumstances but they are incredibly rare.
These are just for popular items. If you have an inquiry about something else that I've made or that you'd like me to make, just ask! There is no buying obligations in getting a price quote and I will NOT hound you for asking and deciding not to buy. I encourage you to shop around and find the best artisan for your needs at your budget.
These are ONLY GUIDELINES. For the specific pony, you still need to note me. The complexity of the mane has to be factored in. For example, Sunset Shimmer only has two colors in her mane but she's incredibly difficult to sew and hence I charge $95 for her for all the extra time she takes.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. SHIPPING DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU LIVE. OUTSIDE THE US SHIPPING IS $$$ AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT, THE PRICES ARE SET BY THE SHIPPING SERVICE NOT BY ME.
Floppy/Beanie (12.5" hoof to hoof):
Single color mane-- $75
Double color mane-- $80-$95
Three color mane-- $85-$95
Rainbow mane-- $95
w/ Wings-- +$3
w/ Horn-- +$3
No mane, horn, or wings: $25-$30
Horn or wings: $35-$40
Maned hats: $45-$65
Pony "blobs" (as seen at my art tables at cons):
Heart pillows (16"x13" fav.me/d6x3crk):
Single color mane-- $50
Double color mane-- $60
Three color mane-- $60
Rainbow mane-- $65
OCs and obscure background ponies-- $60-$95
"Standard" pony plush and fillies:
Square "face" pillows: $30 each or two for $50
Powerpuff style: $60-$120 (depending on size--standard size: fav.me/d6bv6xj)
Catbug hat: $45